Roles & responsibilities
• Overall project responsibility for managing the HV/LV Electrical supply on campus
• Interface between Client and Project team on all HV/LV matters
• Ensure all candidates required to perform LV/HV roles on site, including sub-contractors, are qualified / competent
• Previous experience of performing the SAP role in a DC environment is a client request
• Personnel with responsibilities for the electrical HV/LV installations on site have to be named and nominated in accordance with Standards EN 50110-1, EN 50110-2, NEN-3140 and NEN-3840.
• Trained to meet the requirements of NEN 3140 and NEN 3840, which are the Dutch applications of EN 50110 concerning the operation of electrical installations.
• Client approval required for the submitted candidate, as access to client power systems.
• Experienced in working with NL contractors
• Fast track fit out experience required
• Experienced in managing E&I teams required
• Understanding of DC build priorities
• Experienced in ISO clean standards
• Understanding of DC E&I build sequence internally
• Safety awareness required
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
₹1200000 - ₹1500000
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020