In this very exciting role, the qualified candidate will be responsible for monitoring the safety, quality, cost and schedule for contractors performing Structural works. Some duties include implementing an effective safety program, participating with Contracts, and coordinating with the Engineering department to resolve technical problems.
- Ensures personnel are trained and knowledgeable of drawings, specifications and work procedures
- Monitor day to day Contractors field activities as to its conformance to design documents, specifications, standards and codes utilizing previous experience
- Assist with resolutions to Contractor queries via RFI
- Assist Contractors with the execution of their quality program; inspection, testing and record retention
- Review safety task analysis and work permits
- Controls scope changes through established management of change policy, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented and reported to the Area Construction Manager
- Previous large scale industrial construction site experience
- 8+ years of field experience
- Successfully managed structural activities on large multi-million dollar projects
- A Journeyman Red Seal Ticket is required
- Excellent communication skills are required
PLEASE NOTE: We appreciate your application, however only qualified candidates who are eligible to work in Canada will be contacted by TRS. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
₹1200000 - ₹1500000
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020