You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• At least 3 years experience in Cybersecurity solutions operations
Training accreditation and certifications:
• Accredited training in, at least, two (2) customer existing security technologies
• Valid vendor certificated in, at least, one (1) customer existing security technologies
Some experience in:
• New generation Firewalls (Fortigate, CheckPoint)
• Antimalware for virtual environments, NAS and EndPoint (McAfee Kaspersky)
• Antispam (Ironport)
• VPN SSL based on heavy client and portal (pulse, RRAS, DirectAcces)
• VPN IPsec
• AntiAPT (Kaspersky)
• DLP (Symantec)
• Disks ciphering (Symantec)
• Scripting (PowerShell, vbscript, etc)
• IRM (SealPath)
• Windows OS (Server 2008+ y Windows 10) Linux.
• VMWARE, O365, Azure y AWS security
Operations skills in:
• Check Point NGTP/NGFW
• Fortinet: Fortigate, FortiAnalyzer y FortiManager.
• Kaspersky Antimalware
• McAfee VirusScan for storage
• Cisco Email Security (Ironport)
• AntiAPT Kaspersky ATA
• Microsoft PKI
• NAC ForeScout
• Team workingCapacidad de trabajo autónomo en un equipo
• Learning abilities
• Technical decision maker
• En las oficinas del cliente en Madrid.
• Partially teleworking
• Usual working timen: 7 to 18h (including mandatories breaks)
• Summer working time (July and August): 7 to 16 (including mandatories breaks)
Salario: 30.000 – 32.000€/brutos/año
Si quieres conocer toda la información, envíame tu CV a firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Regio Den Haag
Regio Den Haag
22 September 2023
17 August 2023