This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client, a leading EPCM with projects worldwide, is seeking a Travel Coordinator to join their team in Calgary, AB.
The selected candidate will be responsible for arranging flights and accommodation for personnel traveling to and from the site. Along with this, they will resolve travel issues and provide weekly reporting on contractor schedules, as well as prepare travel reports, processes, and schedules.
- Must have 1+ years’ experience in a travel coordinator position
- Previous experience with travel coordination in the construction industry is considered an asset
- post secondary education related travel is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job number and title of the position in the application subject line.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico