This is an excellent opportunity to work on the servicing campaign for up to 6 months, starting in April 2021.
Rotation will be 14 days on, 14 days off. Accommodation onshore as this work will be done via a CTV (Crew Transfer Vessel).
Local German candidates are preferred due to current travel restrictions but this is subject to change.
Qualifications and competence:
o Offshore GWO's and working at heights qualified, all Certificates needs to be in date
- Familiar with Siemens-Gamesa direct drive wind turbines (preferred 6MW)
- Skilled person for annual service on Siemens wind turbines
- Skilled person for hydraulic bolt torque and tension tools
- Basic electrical, mechanical and hydraulic knowledge
- Able to read and understood technical documentation
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Ryan Monk
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Ciudad de México
Johannesburg South Africa
11 January 2021