United Kingdom Home Based
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
The role will see you manage the Wind Turbine contract package.
The work will begin with scoping the contract assessing existing market information and managing engagement with the supply chain and will then involve steering the package through the tender phase and into the negotiation of final contracts to support a positive Final Investment Decision (FID) for the project.
• Responsible for the development and delivery of the Wind Turbine contract package for the project, based upon the overall contracting strategy approved by the Board of the Project. This will include the comprehensive evaluation of options available and consideration of all emerging technology and other value improvement opportunities in order to support the development of a fully optimised Business Case.
• Act as the focal point for engagement with supply chain participants who have both direct and indirect interests in bidding for the relevant work package.
• Work with the project leadership team to define the governance arrangements for the package based on the Large Capital Project Governance Framework and provide ongoing confidence that the package will support the project in meeting its phase objectives defined within the PDP and Business Case.
• Responsible for defining and managing the budget for the Wind Turbine package for each phase of the project.
• Agree a resource plan for the package with the project leadership team, taking into account the requirement for dedicated and shared resources. The resource plan will be aligned with the overall project programme and PDP.
• Substantial knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and practices
• Substantial knowledge of commercial drivers for major infrastructure projects
• Substantial Knowledge of Wind Turbine EPCI
• Substantial knowledge of package management and procurement processes
• Substantial knowledge of project risk management
• Experience of leading package teams on a variety of development projects
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline.
• Demonstrates good project management expertise and understanding of major projects delivery especially contracting strategy and planning, cost, risk, quality and commercial management.
• Ability to challenge project teams and key stakeholders to ensure robust project performance.
• Ability to communicate at all levels in the organisation and to key stakeholders out with the organisation.
• Ability to clearly present key messages at senior levels, externally and internally.
This is a long term contract role with plenty of growth opportunities, If you are interested to learn more, please apply with your most recent CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands The Hague region
United Kingdom Swindon
Netherlands Amsterdam area
Netherlands Amsterdam area
Netherlands Regio Den Haag
United States Carlsbad
United States Long Beach
₹ 100000 Monthly
22 September 2023