LOCATION: KARIMUN YARD, INDONESIA
DURATION: CONTRACT (12 MONTHS RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"TRS is urgently looking for an Architectural Superintendent with strong LNG Project experience within the Oil and Gas Industry to join our International Client's NFPS Project team based in Karimun Yard, Indonesia."
• Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools
• To ensure the timely completion of Site engineering activities to the specify standards and specifications
• To ensure the technical rooms architectural fabrication as per Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
• Provide a technical advice and guidance for engineering in the event of any TQs (technical queries) raised by contractors, and to ensure that appropriate disposition or response are replied
• Monitor that employees adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
• Monitor Contractor’s detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule.
• Inform the Topsides Package CSR on specific areas where the program deviates from approved construction schedule and propose mitigations.
• Responsible for monitoring construction progress and reports..
• Responsible for monitoring contractor’s labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and reports.
• Ensure the correct implementation of the Permit to Work system
• Review contractors construction schedules to ensure they include all required activities as realistic timelines, logical sequencing, adequate resources
• Ensure Contractors personnel have sufficient training and experience to carry out safe operations
• Identification and follow-up of any Non Conformance linked to Fabrication (NCRs).
• Review manufacturing records books
• Responsible to witness and approve ducting pressure tests during pre-commissioning phase
• Responsible to witness and approve technical rooms tightness pressure tests during pre-commissioning phase
• To supervise SATs and pre-commissioning tests to establish the acceptability of the plans according to the contract requirements.
• To verify the completeness and correctness of the as built drawings and manage the final project documentation and ensure the complete handover to COMPANY commissioning team.
• To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures, values and policies in all activities.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Architectural Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years current experience in LNG Projects experience within Oil and Gas Industry.
• Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures and construction work sequences for jackets.
• Relevant Professional Experience & minimum experience with project.
• Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans, also with isometrics and P&IDs.
• Capable of proposing project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
• Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
• Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
• All relevant certificates required.
Steven Van Rooyen
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
£5000 - £60000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
$45000 - $55000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal