Job Title: Auto Electrician (C2 Paterson Grading)
Location: Kathu, Northern Cape
Contract/ Perm: Perm
Main Task & Responsibility
• Perform technical repairs and maintain electrical wiring and electronic components of support vehicles and earth moving equipment.
Minimum Qualifications (Essential unless otherwise indicated):
• Grade 12 or N3
• Certificate Trade Test Auto Electrician
• Valid Code B/EB Driver’s Licence
• Must achieved an “B” symbol on the Dover Assessment
Experience and Requirements (Essential unless otherwise indicated):
• 3 Years Post apprenticeship Auto Electrician in heavy industrial, mining or plant environment
Knowledge and Skills (Essential unless otherwise indicated):
• Perform asset care activities as required to EAMS system including accurate and timeous feedback and documentation to all stakeholders.
• Maintain, install, do diagnostics and repair auto electrical equipment per planned maintenance and break down work orders.
• Consider direct environment risks.
• Complete daily inspection checklists for tools, equipment and work areas.
• Report problems and make recommendations to Supervisors.
• Comply with disciplinary and behavioural rules and procedures.
• Obtain information, check for accuracy and capture data.
• File documents per procedure.
• Comply with safety, health and environmental standards.
• Identify and report unsafe and hazardous situations in work area.
• Participate in safety meetings.
• Comply with Quality standards and deliver in a manner that support and meet operational quality standards.
• Contribute to team performance.
• Participate in change initiatives and provide feedback on resistance.
• Propose ideas or practical improvements relevant to tasks.
• Participate in improvement initiatives.
• Participate in planning process for section.
• Execute plans within standard.
• Conduct risk assessment in own area of work and within span of control.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
$180,000 - $220,000
$150,000 - $200,000
100,000 - 150,000
$55 - $75/hour
Uitenhage, Cape Town
120000 - 140000
100,000 - 120,000
South-Central British Columbia