This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
A renowned maintenance and solutions provider of rail systems is looking for CHIEF OPERATOR (UT 1 or 2)to work in one of their locations in Alberta.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Level 1 or 2 Ultrasonic Testing Certification
- At least 2 years experience conducting ultrasonic testing
- Must have been involved with multi-million dollar projects
- Flexible to be on the road for 100 days of the year
- Knowledgeable with Nordco trucks and equipment
- Valid Class 5 License and capable to obtain Class 3 Commercial Drivers License with Air Brake Endorsement
- In good standing with CSTS, First Aid, H2S Alive and Ground Disturbance Level 2 Courses
- Someone who has leadership and high people skills are desirable
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs
£45-54k Per annum
£40-60,000 PER YEAR
$175 - $185K/yr.
$80,000 - $90,000
$130,000/year - $150,000/year
Exectuive Level compensation package
19 February 2020
07 February 2020