Who are we looking for?
- E&I Engineer with at least 5 years of experience in petrochemical projects, who can independently manage several E&I projects simultaneously
- Engineer who is specialized in Electrical and/or Instrumentation and who has good knowledge of industrial installations - experience in refineries is a plus
- Good knowledge of English (Dutch is an asset)
- Driver's license and own transportation
What will you do?
- Develop/deliver projects, from small plant changes to new process units, in a qualitative, effective and safe way
- Liaise with the client and other team members in order to find the best solution for a given problem
- Performing calculations, writing specifications, performing reviews and evaluating design(s) in order to make sure that the project met the client and local requirements
- Making sure that all the projects are delivered on time within the budget
- Antwerp – refinery – LTSA until 2021 – focus on modification works and Turn Around in 2020
What can you expect?
- Full-time contract of at least 40 hours per week on freelance basis or as an employee
- Long-term cooperation with a one of world-leading engineering company
- A chance to gain new experience and participate on technically challenging projects
- Work together with high-class Engineers in multidisciplinary teams
- Focus on local projects in one of the biggest industrial areas in Europe (Port of Antwerp)
- Work in attractive region of Antwerp with good access to accommodation and transportation possibilities
Our latest jobs
£550 per day
£35-60k Per annum
$40-45/hr (salaried, exempt)
$100k base plus commissions and bonus; total comp expected to be $150-200k
$80-90k with overtime paid at a straight time rate for hours worked in excess of 45/week