United States Summerville
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Our client is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to join their expanding facility in Summerville, SC.
The electrical design engineer will utilize their knowledge, capabilities and experience to convert customer special requirements into technical product offerings on the Kion North America powered industrial truck portfolio
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design custom engineered solutions per specific customer requirements and applications.
- Create Bills of Material, Drawings and Engineering Change Notices.
- Ensure that designs meet cost and technical targets as well as applicable standards.
- Assist in the creation of customer quotes for customized options with detailed costing structure.
- Provide dealer, internal sales and end user technical support and application recommendations.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Responsible for the design wiring harnesses, power cabling, schematics, and assembly instructions.
- Working knowledge of motors/controls and powered industrial truck electrical systems and components.
- Interface with suppliers and designers of electrical controls and components.
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of control system software and ability to write requirements for updates and expanded software functionality.
- Comprehensive knowledge of electrical engineering principles, concepts, practices, and theories.
- Detailed knowledge and design of electrical schematics.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the design of electrical systems for mobile equipment.
- Experience designing with CAD (2D & 3D), preferably Unigraphics/Zuken E3.
- Ability to perform electrical diagnostics and trouble shooting.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of UL, ANSI, NEMA, NEC and ISO Standards a plus.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering (BSEE or BSEET preferred).
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Den Haag
Netherlands Regio Den Haag
United States Greenville
$ 20 Hourly
United States North Charleston
United States Eagle Mountain
United States Harrison
United States Spartanburg
United States Kingsport
€ 36000 - € 42000
$ 82000 - $ 96000
Saudi Arabia Al Khobar
22 September 2023