United Kingdom Woking
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
- To have sufficient understanding of process safety and major accident hazard management to be able to effectively contribute and influence business decisions impacting process safety.
- Commit to incident free operations and actively promote within their team.
- Actively support a working environment based on respect for health, safety and environmental issues and maintenance of a high level of asset integrity.
- Where appropriate, position to provide input to major accident hazard management, in particular the prevention, detection, control, mitigation and response to major accidents.
- Responsible for ensuring availability and reliability of installation power distribution system.
- Participate as a member of the Chief engineer’s team in delivering performance against targets.
- Build effective working relationships with other departments and shifts.
- Ensure necessary preparation for relevant scheduled activities.
- Responsible for completing verification assurance and maintenance routines and maintain quality records.
- Ensure competent in the (asset) electrical safety procedures and to be certified as Competent Electrical Person.
- Lead, supervise on site and actively support the electrical technicians and vendors to ensure that the maintenance work is executed in a safe, efficient and timely manner giving due regard to quality of work done.
- Ensure that the underlying causes of failures are understood and that action is taken to avoid repeat failures.
- Delegate work to subordinates and manage their workload and output.
- Supervise, coach and support direct reports in a professional manner.
- Bring defects in practices, equipment and tools to the attention of relevant staff.
- Liaise with projects, vendors and OEMs so as to maintain maintenance plans and documentation.
- Maintain accurate and appropriate maintenance records and ensure that the data is entered into the appropriate information management systems.
- Raise relevant work permits in a timely manner.
- Execute duties as specified in station/bill/emergency response procedures or as directed by OIM / Maintenance Superintendent.
- Ensure that high quality standards of housekeeping and cleanliness are maintained.
- Ensure that adequate stocks of equipment and materials are maintained.
- Encourage good, open communication promoting involvement and participation and adherence to company values.
- Comply with Company procedures and ensure a full and comprehensive handover detailing all relevant information in accordance with these procedures.
- In conjunction with the Electrical TA ensure electrical competencies across shifts and installation for CEP and AEP Authorised Persons.
- Commit to Competence Assurance System and undertake any training and assessment required for the role.
The postholder is expected to adhere to all Legislative requirements.
- Ability to lead and work in a team, resolving day-to-day operational issues as they occur.
- Ability to manage system issues and liaise with external support teams to bring resolutions.
- Ability to manage multiple workscopes, prioritising and allocating resources as required for the best outcome for the asset.
- Ability to review plans for SIMOPS issues and resolve clashes before they manifest at site.
- Ability to carry out complex fault-finding review and assistance with plan optimisation, liaising with Client & vendors both remotely and locally to resolve issues.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Chan Savani (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply via the link below.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
South Africa Durban
India New Delhi
South Africa Durban
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
South Africa Durban
27 February 2024
16 February 2024