Dube Trade Port, Durban
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
FUNCTION: FIELD TECHNICIAN
LOCATION: DUBE TRADE PORT, DURBAN
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"TRS has an exciting opportunity for a FIELD TECHNICIAN who will be responsible for continuously monitoring systems in the field to join our local leading Client’s team based in DUBE TRADE PORT, DURBAN."
- To restore the systems to operation, and routinely conduct maintenance, repair, service, and inspect systems in the field.
- Continuously monitor systems in the field and factory to ensure highest availability of the systems.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose errors and faults, and restore faulted systems back to operation.
- Maintain detailed records of system failures and service performed by you, customers, and service providers. Produce detailed, timely service reports.
- Maintain inventory of spare parts for use in the field. Track inventory of spare parts maintained by you, customers, and service providers.
- Manage return of failed parts to factory for testing and analysis.
- Assist in testing and manage reporting of findings.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Accredited Diploma or Certification in Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in a Field Technician role.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience troubleshooting electro-mechanical systems.
- Desirable to have experience in telecom DC power installation / maintenance, small scale power generation installation/maintenance, or battery power systems.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshooting and restore electronic / mechanical systems.
- Ability to use data to identify trends or abnormal system behaviours in order to diagnose failures.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Driver’s license.
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Fountain Inn
$ 75000 - $ 85000
United States Ridgeville
Netherlands Regio Noord-Holland
€ 40000 - € 70000
ZAR 168000 - ZAR 240000
South Africa City Deep. JHB
United States Greenville
Netherlands Amsterdam area
$ 120000 - $ 135000
United States Augusta
United States Harrison
22 September 2023