This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We at TRS Staffing are currently looking for a Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Advisor for our client, a major rail company based in Southern Ontario, for the location of Bolton. The candidate will be reporting directly to the Manager of HSE and be responsible for supporting the HSE management system, providing leadership and coaching, managing injury claims and assist with documentation and maintenance of records.
This role is primarily a field based position in Bolton, Ontario and the candidate would need to have the ability to travel anywhere in North America.
- Professional Designation (CRSP, CSP, CHSC, P.ENg) is highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in railroad and/or construction
- Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Health and Safety
- Previous experience in injury management, field safety auditing
- Computer skills with proven proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset
- Ability to travel
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to email@example.com
Our latest jobs
£45-54k Per annum
£40-60,000 PER YEAR
$175 - $185K/yr.
$80,000 - $90,000
$130,000/year - $150,000/year
Exectuive Level compensation package
19 February 2020
07 February 2020