This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Job Title: IT PMO Project Manager
Contract/ Perm: Contract
Knowledge / Experience / Competencies Required
Job Specific Knowledge:
• 5 years of experience in Project Management
• Ability to manage globally disperse, virtual teams across a number of IT Services disciplines
Industry Specific Experience:
• Broad understanding of EPCM industry, and related IT requirements.
• Sound knowledge of Project Management industry standards and methodologies
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
• PMP, PMI, PMBOK Certification, Prince 2 Accreditation or equivalent
• ITIL Qualification and experience highly regarded
• Experience using project management software, such as MS Project, Primavera P6 or equivalent
• Competent using standard business and communications software, such as Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and SharePoint, Exchange, O365, Skype
• Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills
• Strong collaboration skills are required to engage globally disperse virtual teams across a number of Information Management disciplines Good Negotiation and influencing skills
• Experience working with teams from culturally diverse backgrounds and in a virtual environment
• Ability to present and manage successful meetings for Key Stakeholders which may include senior management.
• Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure, think on your feet and willing to work flexible hours
Authority / Freedom To Act / Decision Making (Including Budgetary Responsibility)
Extent of Guidance or Control:
• Works within the PMO Governance structure taking guidance from Regional Project Director, Regional IT Delivery Manager and IT PMO Manager
Impact of Decisions on Results:
• Within Project constraints – high impact of decisions on project results
Position Significance Relative to Total Organisation:
• Has shared responsibility for project outcomes that contribute to the organisation.
Other Relevant Information
• This role has the additional challenge of harnessing virtual teams where personnel often have dual roles.
• The role needs to communicate with people at various levels throughout the organization.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
£45-54k Per annum
£40-60,000 PER YEAR
$175 - $185K/yr.
$80,000 - $90,000
$130,000/year - $150,000/year
Exectuive Level compensation package
19 February 2020
07 February 2020