Job Title: Junior Electrical Engineer
Contract/ Perm: Contract
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
• To assist the Lead or Senior Electrical Engineer to carry out all electrical engineering and design work in accordance with agreed codes and practices that meets all requirements of the contract. Also, to assist the Lead or Senior Electrical Engineer in ensuring all work is carried out within agreed schedules, budgets and procedures in a safe manner.
• To conduct engineering and design work in accordance with Company’s EMS and WPMP under the supervision of a Senior or Lead Electrical Engineer, as per the requirements set out in the Technical Stewardship Standard.
• The Electrical Engineer would be seconded to projects in a relevant sector to gain experience and become familiar with the Company’s procedures and methods of doing work, and would also work under supervision. The Engineer would also take part in supervised, site based work if the opportunity presents.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
State the minimum educational, qualifications and experience that are required to perform the job competently:
• Minimum BEng, BSc or BTech degree.
• Registered as a Candidate Engineer or Candidate Engineering Technologist with ECSA.
• None required.
• Focus and belief that Zero Harm is achievable.
• Action orientation/self-starter.
• Building effective business relationships.
• Customer Focus.
• Drive for results.
• Integrity and trust.
• Performs under pressure.
• Meets deadlines.
• Takes responsibilities for his/her own technical development.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
$100,000 - $150,000
Kathu, Northern Cape
$150,000 - $200,000
$55 - $75/hour