Who are we?
TRS Staffing Solutions is a part of Fluor Group and we are responsible for Project Sourcing of all Fluor projects. In Belgium the focus lies on LTSAs (Long Term Service Agreements) and EPCm projects in Oil&Gas, Energy, Food and Pharma sector. If you are looking for a job or an assignment in Belgium in one of these sectors, than we are able to help you!
Who are we looking for?
- Lead E&I Engineer with at least 5 years of experience in petrochemical projects, who can independently manage a team of engineers
- Engineer who is specialized in Electrical, Control Systems and/or Instrumentation and who has good knowledge of industrial installations - experience in refineries is a plus
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Driver's license and own transportation
What will you do?
- Develop/deliver projects, from small plant changes to new process units, in a qualitative, effective and safe way
- Liaise with the client and other team members in order to find the best solution for a given problem
- Performing calculations, writing specifications, performing reviews and evaluating design(s) in order to make sure that the project met the client and local requirements
- Making sure that all the projects are delivered on time within the budget
- Antwerp – refinery – LTSA until 2021 – focus on modification works and Turn Around in 2020
What can you expect?
- Full-time contract of at least 40 hours per week on freelance basis or as an employee/payroll
- Long-term cooperation with a one of a world-leading engineering company
- A chance to gain new experience and participate on technically challenging projects
- Work together with high-class Engineers in multidisciplinary teams
- Focus on local projects in one of the biggest industrial areas in Europe (Port of Antwerp)
- Work in attractive region of Antwerp with good access to accommodation and transportation possibilities
Interested please send your CV to email@example.com in order to obtain more information. We’ll be glad to contact you in short notice!
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Based on current contracting rates
07 February 2020
15 January 2020