Our client is a global manufacturing company building natural gas compressors. We are seeking to add Industrial Painters with single component and dual component preparation and application experience. If you've painted oil rigs or other industrial equipment then we'd like to speak with you.
Senior level position that sandblasts, cleans and paints equipment as directed with limited supervision.
• Operates cleaning equipment and prepares equipment for painting
• Ability to mix all types of paint systems and applies these to customer and company specifications
• Ability to sandblast equipment to customer and company specifications
• Masks and feathers old paint in preparation for new paint. Must have knowledge of required tools and maintenance care
• Completes all paint compliance logs
• Follows all relevant HSE guidelines
• Promotes and supports safety, production and positive attitude
• Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
• Ability to be certified to drive a forklift
• Verify paint thickness and blast anchor patterns
• Must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the job while wearing a respirator for up to 10 hours per day.
• As a condition of employment, must be able to pass a Respirator Fit Test both upon hire and on annual basis.
Must pass pre-employment drug test and background check.
Our latest jobs
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon
Charlotte, North Carolina
Spartanburg, South Carolina
$60k - 70K + 10% Bonus
03 September 2019
06 August 2019