United States Long Beach
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This position works with general supervision and performs routine document management activities by providing technical and administrative support for Project Document & Data Management (PDDM) activities in a team environment. This position will provide support for any role in PDDM in an efficient manner while maintaining effective communication with Project Client, Engineering Subcontractors, internal taskforce members and field personnel. The individual will learn basic work processes and will work with the process with a team. This position will enable an individual to be well versed in working within a minimum of two (2) or more PDDM workfaces (i.e., In-House Engineering, Supplier data, Work Packages, Contracts, Reporting, or Support for Documents for Operations). Some Data Management System experience is required. Related industry experience is required.
Perform technical and administrative duties including, but not limited to, scanning hard-copy documents, renaming electronic files per project requirements, checking revision, formatting, issue status requirements of hard-copy and electronic documents
- Assist with receiving and filing related documents in a timely manner, as well as making accurate entries and updates in project databases such as a document management system
- May create and organize hard copy materials, prepare reproduction orders, create electronic and hard-copy transmittals, prepare email notifications to internal and external customers
- Work with co-workers and other task force members to ensure deadlines are met and client goals are achieved
- May edit project work processes and quality checklist templates to be submitted for approval
- Pending Lead discretion, may have the authority to release documents without a more senior position to quality check
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent appropriate General Certificates of Secondary Education or global equivalent
- Two (2) years of project related experience
- Demonstrated problem resolution and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to adapt to change, work under pressure, and manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Basic computer experience and knowledge of typical software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, email, and Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Basic interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions
- A combination of education and directly related experience equal to two (2) years; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Location of Position: Long Beach, CA
Location Type: Office
Pay Range: $25- $35/hr
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
South Africa Durban
Netherlands Botlek Rotterdam
United States Lebanon
$ 800 - $ 971
$ 1112 - $ 1500
$ 1412 - $ 1854
$ 1765 - $ 2383
£ 1 Hourly
United Kingdom Woking
€ 50000 - € 61000
€ 75000 - € 80000
22 September 2023