You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
TRS Staffing Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to work alongside Fluor and other large engineering companies on an infrastructure project. Previous infrastructure or construction experience is ideal with other relevant experience considered.
• Act as an active core member of the Scheme Leadership Team, providing programme management, guidance, direction, and support. The Scheme Leadership Team will consist of the DED Lead, the OSAP Lead, the NH Interface Project Manager, Scheme Commercial Lead, and the Scheme EI Lead
• Drive the implementation of common procedures, systems, and protocols (AIMS) within the Schemes, including those related to subcontractors. Provide feedback to the Production Hub of procedural efficiencies and improvements.
• Act as the main 2-way communication conduit between the Production Hub and the Scheme.
• Responsible for the delivery of the Monthly Scheme Reporting requirements in accordance with the Drumbeat.
• Support adherence to and completion of Stage Gate Assessment Review process.
• Responsible for the delivery of the PCF Products assigned to the Production Hub.
• Participation in technical design reviews, constructability reviews, interface management activities, etc.
• Maintain oversight of the following functions to provide visibility of the discharge of their duties and responsibilities. Operational reporting of these functions will be to the Enterprise Intelligence Lead, with dotted line functional reporting to their respective Production Hub Functional Leads.
• Project Information
• Performance & Reporting
• Support the Change Management process and act as the principal means of communication between the Scheme and the EI team. A key focus will on be the early identification and push back on potential change to maintain alignment with the Scheme baselines.
• Secure resources to support the delivery of the scheme.
• Ensure Scheme innovation recommendations are coordinated with the Production Hub's Transformation team, and any digital solutions are coordinated with the Digital Governance Steering Group (DGSG).
• Support adherence to and completion of digital / information management (BIM) requirements, for example those specified in the Information Execution Plan.
• Seek out and report on opportunities for continual improvement and deployment of Lean.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Peter Cheal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply via the link below.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business.
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023