Our client, a leading EPCM with projects worldwide, is currently recruiting for a Radio/Communications Devices Coordinator to join their team in Kitimat, BC. This candidate will be responsible for assisting in the administration and coordination of radios and communication devices.
In this very exciting role, the qualified candidate will support the project by building strong relationships with all system users, contractors and vendors. Some duties include device testing, overseeing integration of traditional radio systems, and dispensing various communication devices to personnel.
- Troubleshoot and advise for all wireless and radio communications equipment
- Implement a preventative maintenance program for radios
- Track inventory
- Order items/return defective items from/to the seller
- Provide device training if needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- 5 years of related experience
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and clean record
- Previous experience with equipment tracking is preferred
- Experience with ESChat would be considered an asset
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Offshore - North Sea
Saint John, New Brunswick
03 September 2019
06 August 2019