You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
As Rotating Equipment Engineer, you’ll be required to provide and lead the delivery of rotating equipment services to refinery plant operations, maintenance and projects.
Deliver team HSE performance in line with set Business Performance targets and Target Zero aspirations. Comply with prevailing regulatory and company standards & requirements. Reduce costs by smart Maintenance, Inspection and Procurement strategies. Effective stakeholder management is essential to identify and understand (business) requirements and translate these into delivering innovative and sustainable value solutions.
Continuous drive for improvement of reliability & costs of Rotating Equipment through proactive identification of (potential) Rotating equipment problems/threats and implement mitigating strategies. Work closely with teams to improve the rotating equipment maintenance/inspection strategies and use of best practices. Provide Cost-effective and fit for purpose solutions that will deliver value. Assure spare-part availability strategies for Rotating equipment. Delivery of scope for inspection and maintenance strategies and QA & QC plans.
• Driving HSE compliance and behaviours in line with corporate initiatives;
• Comply with corporate standards and work processes;
• Respond to operational issues regarding rotating equipment outage
• Support operations to achieve process safety, production and cost goals;
• Lead or support root cause analysis investigations;
• Faster development, deployment and dissemination of technology and best practices;
• Drive to simplify and standardise rotating practices and tools;
• Coach and motivate team members within the discipline (e.g. supervisors and technicians).
• Extensive rotating equipment experience of working in a refining or petrochemical manufacturing operation environment.
• Fluently in Dutch language is essential, combined with English language skills both spoken and written.
• Educated to MSc or BSc preferably in mechanical engineering (HTS is B.Sc.) or equivalent professional qualification.
• In depth working knowledge and expertise (as well theoretical as practical) of rotating equipment: pumps, compressors (centrifugal and reciprocating), steam-turbines, including good knowledge of auxiliary systems, instrumentation and condition monitoring.
• Relevant familiarity with International design codes and standards and technical content and application for rotating equipment is required.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills will be required to work effectively in/and across multi-functional teams and interface with a wide range of internal stakeholders, customers and service providers.
• Proven ability to manage challenging deadlines and adapt to changing workloads with a high degree of initiative and independence to deliver results through others.
• The capability to lead as functional leader who can inspire and coach others, whilst displaying excellent communication skills and teamwork is essential for success.
• You’ll be cost focused with a highly developed technical aptitude combined with analytical approach and solution driven mind-set to be able to solve complex rotating equipment problems.
• You have 'the courage' and judgement to make the right decisions based on incomplete and changing information to contribute and directly influence bottom line results; whilst increasing efficiency and reliability operating performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
South Africa Durban
Canada Fort Saskatchewan
27 February 2024
16 February 2024