Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager Independent Aftermarket
Location: Port Elizabeth
Salary: R50 000 – R56 000 pm
Contract/ Perm: Perm
IAM Sales & Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans with the team; implementing sales plans and product roadmaps with the team; leading, managing, motivating staff.
IAM Sales & Marketing Manager Job Duties:
• Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, mentoring, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing sales and marketing information and recommendations to strategic plans, product roadmaps, operational reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets sales and marketing financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
• Accomplishes sales & marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
• Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
• Continuously drives productivity through new technology, digitization, digitalization as well as enforcing the use of CRM and reporting tools.
• Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
• Ensures that Sub-Saharan African Sales & Marketing activities are supporting strategies driven by headquarters. Achieve the highest possible standardization and alignment with headquarters that does not compromise customer satisfaction and market success.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential and be a role model for the company’s values.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
IAM Sales and Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications:
• Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, Leadership & People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
75,000 - 85,000
03 September 2019
06 August 2019