United Kingdom Farnborough
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Senior Construction Manager – Permanent Position
This position may manage one complex, large project or multiple medium-sized projects. This position typically provides direction and support to proposals and new and existing complex projects, while working to confirm that the direction of construction continues to perform according to the Corporate Management plan.
• Exercise overall management of assigned projects to confirm that they are executed in accordance with the contract
• Leverage internal and external resources to administer policies and procedures consistently across all business lines, functions, and locations
• Analyse situations, identify and forecast pertinent problems and evaluate realistic options; and recommend/implement appropriate course of action
• Organize and prioritize a variety of complex projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet critical time deadlines
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
To be considered Candidates must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
• Accredited four (4) degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and twenty (20) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to twenty-four (24) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements
• Remain knowledgeable of safety policies and procedures and perform assigned duties in a safe manner and, while supervising others, has responsibility for their safety and confirm that they comply with established safety policies and procedures and practice safe work habits
• Drive development of the safety culture on the project
• Provide guidance and leadership in the professional and career development of subordinates
• Promote the use of company entities which provide project and client services
• Confirm that salaried and craft wage programs are administered in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Responsible for client relations on assigned projects
• Review assigned projects to ensure proper support for staffing and procedures
• Participate in sales efforts for assigned projects
To apply for this opportunity please contact Peter Cheal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply via the link below.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Greenville
$ 32 Hourly
United States Holly Springs
$ 19 Hourly
United States Ladson
United Kingdom Farnborough
Denmark Kalundborg, Denmark
Denmark Copenhagen CVR 36705256
27 February 2024
16 February 2024