Job Title: Senior Electrical Draughtsperson
Contract/ Perm: Contract
Main Purpose of Job:
• To prepare, carry out, complete and detailed drafting work including translating conceptual designs into detailed 2D – 3D working engineering drawings, flow diagrams and schematics, with sufficient detail to convey the requirements of the Project scope.
• To make field visits as requested to take measurements.
• Perform draughting / detailed design drawing for customer projects.
• Obtain all the relevant information from the Section Lead/Line manager.
• Ensure and control quality of work produced and that final drawings meet design specifications.
• Ensure technical integrity, safety design and, quality in the lifecycle of the project.
• Adhere to project requirements: systems; procedures; the discipline task and deliverables plan.
• Provide Customer Support and maintain good stakeholder relations.
• Effect continuous improvement in Drawing Office.
• TVET NQF 5 qualification / National Diploma issued by the Council for Higher Education / equivalent City and Guilds of London certification. Additional Auto Cad Certification an advantage, Membership of the SA Institute of Draughting a further advantage.
• Minimum 10 (Ten) years’ experience in design drafting in relevant discipline in related industry as Draughtsperson: in Engineering / Construction / Mining / Hydrocarbons. Must have advanced AutoCAD & Inventor experience.
• Driver’s license is required as the incumbent has to visit sites to take and verify measurements of actual versus drawing representation.
Our latest jobs
$180,000 - $220,000
$150,000 - $200,000
100,000 - 150,000
$55 - $75/hour
Uitenhage, Cape Town
120000 - 140000
100,000 - 120,000
South-Central British Columbia