You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Key Job Duties:
• Draft tender invitations and coordinate meetings for clarification and award meetings.
• Develop contracts for equipment, assembly, and consultancy in adherence to company regulations.
• Oversee and guarantee adherence to all Squamish Nation bidding requirements while providing support for the implementation of the Impact Benefit Agreement.
• Administer contracts and monitor contractors to verify their requirements are met.
• Establish the priorities, goals, and objectives for designated tasks.
• A Bachelors’ Degree in Business or a related field is required.
• 10+ years’ experience in overseeing contracts, procurement, ideally within the oil and gas sector, and construction.
• Vast experience with contract laws, and competent with drafting, amending, or revising contract clauses in alignment with specific scope of work requirements.
• Skilled in collaborating with construction and other end users to guarantee a comprehensive and thorough scope of work.
• Strong negotiation skills are required.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Jasleen.Sihota@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
South Africa Durban
Netherlands Botlek Rotterdam
United States Lebanon
$ 800 - $ 971
$ 1112 - $ 1500
$ 1412 - $ 1854
$ 1765 - $ 2383
£ 1 Hourly
United Kingdom Woking
€ 50000 - € 61000
€ 75000 - € 80000
22 September 2023