You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Fluor is one of the world's largest publicly traded engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and maintenance companies, providing innovative EPC services to government and private-sector clients in diverse industries.
Exciting times are ahead in Fluor’s Perth office as the company has secured several Major Blue-Chip resources projects with Global Tier 1 clients spanning a variety of commodities, including Iron Ore, Lithium, Copper, Gold, Rare Earths Sands, and Green fuels.
This is a great opportunity to get on board with a company that has major long-term projects, so if you are a Department Manager that wants to get in on the ground floor as Fluor expands its highly experienced team this is the perfect time.
- Build and nurture relationships with clients with a goal to growing the business.
- Provide input into proposals and estimates.
- Provide technical guidance to engineers and designers.
- Interface with other engineering disciplines and apply relevant engineering principles, tools, skills, and experience to provide ideas & solutions to project assignments.
- Prepare and oversee the production of detailed deliverables such as: drawings, specifications, scopes of work,
calculations, technical reports, datasheets, tender documentation, requisitions, estimates, budgets and
schedules for scope variation and technical queries.
- Conduct appropriate studies of solutions, analysis and recommendation of suitable actions.
- Review of supplier data and liaison with equipment suppliers.
- Undertake tender bid evaluations.
- Provide input and advice during procurement, construction, and commissioning activities.
- Champion the review and checking process to ensure technical integrity of all deliverables is met.
- Undertake technical verification of project deliverables by others within technical expertise.
- Align departmental goals with the broader organizational strategy and contributing to the company's overall
- Balance the efficient operation of the department with the development and well-being of the team.
- Assess short and long-term needs, trends, problems, and opportunities.
- Recruit, lead, mentor and develop a high performing team.
The following experience/skills are required for the position:
- Minimum 16 years of work-related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
We are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
In order to be considered for this position, current Australian legal working rights are required.
N.B. All candidates will be treated with discretion and only relevant candidates progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 90 Per Hour
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 95 Per Hour
CA$ 30 Per Hour
$ 19 Hourly
United States Ladson
27 February 2024
16 February 2024