TRS Staffing is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base. Our client. a large EPC is currently seeking Document Control for a contract role based in Calgary, Alberta.
- Accurate and timely receipt and tracking of electronic technical documentation for supplier data into Electronic Document Management System
- Upload and Routing of Squad Check reviews
- Quality check all Supplier documentation received and issued on the project
- Review, compile, attribute, validate and bulk load data into a Electronic Document Management System
- Ability to read and understand engineering standards and specifications as they relate to document/data control.
- Support users on how to use Electronic Document Management System on the project
- Interact and work with other office locations for work share execution
- Supplier Master Document Register uploads in the Electronic Document Management System
- Assist in supplier kick-off meetings
- Requires a minimum of 2 total years of project related experience in the EPC industry
- Requires a minimum of 1 year processing of supplier/vendor documents
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple tasks, and priorities is a plus
- Requires strong computer skills and must have great working knowledge of desktop software such as
- Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat. Advance MS Excel skills is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Based on current contracting rates
19 February 2020
07 February 2020