LOCAL MOZAMBICANS TO APPLY ONLY!
JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Supports the Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects and evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques to a small set of moderately difficult assignments.
- Assist the Lead in employing cost competitive engineering techniques to develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline engineering work.
- Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve problems of moderate engineering complexity.
- Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution.
- MUST BE able to read/write and speak Portuguese.
- Advanced knowledge of discipline codes and standards, commercial availability and cost of materials.
- Practical field experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Accredited four (4) year BSc. Electrical Engineering Degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study (Electrical).
- Three (3) years plus of work-related experience.
- A recognized Professional Certification or Registration with the Engineering board/council of Mozambique.
- Professional registration required.
+2731 207 5145
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Saint John, New Brunswick
35.000-43.000€gross per year