Implement and manage environmental strategy, targets, standards, procedures and programs and ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements within the company.
Facilitate a process for continuous improvement, behavioral changes, risk reductions, and regulatory compliance.
Provide counsel, guidance and direction to senior leadership to adopt a culture of proactiveness and awareness to environmental management with emphasis on meeting international standards and best practices.
- Bachelors degree minimum
- Auditor qualification (preferred Lead Audit) for ISO accreditation framework
- Root Cause Analysis certification is preferred
- Training and Assessment qualification at Level 4 or higher is preferred
- 8 to 10 years of HSE experience
- At least 5 years spent in a managerial role
Our latest jobs
$30000 - $40000
AJMAN Middle East
$60000 - $75000
CA$80000 - CA$110000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Del. Benito Juárez Distrito Federal
Ekurhuleni South Africa
20 November 2020