Location: Saudi Arabia
An exciting opportunity to work for one of the worlds largest offshore vessel companies based from Saudi Arabia.
This job involves overall management of the assigned fleet of vessels.
The major responsibilities are:
• Management of the fleet’s compliance and performance
• Responsibility for operations, contracts and HSE
• Cost control and budgeting for the assigned fleet of vessels
• Monitoring of OPEX and CAPEX
You must be able to demonstrate and evidence the following:
• A valid Master Mariner CoC
• OR Bachelor’s degree and previously held Master Mariners CoC
• At least 5 years spent in a similar role such as Port Captain, Operations Manager etc.
• Experience with OSV fleet such as AHTS, PSV, DSV vessels
• Middle East and Aramco experience would be preferred
Apply now for more details.
Our latest jobs
Dubai Middle East
MEX$35000 - MEX$35000
Ciudad de Mexico Mexico
£40000 - £45000
P.O Box : 55976, Doha, Qatar
Doha Middle East