In this very exciting role, the qualified candidate will work closely with team leaders and subject matter experts from across the business unit to evaluate the data and create reports that help the company learn from incidents and reduce risk. Some duties include assisting in routine administrative details with general department administration, supporting the area HSE Supervisor and gathering information on site conditions at the assigned project area.
- Extract data from databases
- Prepares and submits records, reports, and required documents to the area’s HSE Supervisor as requested by the HSE Manager
- Assists with orientation program for project employees
- Performs other duties as agreed and assigned by supervisor
- Provide orientation for new employees/contractors
- Participate in department meetings, training and functions
- 5+ years of project administrative experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent appropriate General Certificates of Secondary Educaton
- Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, spreadsheets, and electronic presentations
- Basic interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- HSE knowledge/background is an asset
- Local candidates preferred
PLEASE NOTE: We appreciate your application, however only qualified candidates who are eligible to work in Canada will be contacted by TRS. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
₹1200000 - ₹1500000
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020