Job Title: Production Management Information Sysytem Analyst
Location: Kathu, Northern Cape
Salary: Market related
Contract/ Perm: Perm
MAIN TASK & RESPONSIBILITY
• To assist Management in improving of business performance through managing and tracking information and system/process performance.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Essential unless otherwise indicated):
• Grade 12
• Diploma in Information Technology Management OR Diploma Engineering (Industrial)
• Certificate in Management (advantageous)
• Valid Code B/EB Driver’s Licence
• Must achieved an “B” symbol on the Dover Assessment
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS (Essential unless otherwise indicated):
• 3 Years’ Data analysis and system management
• 1 Year Project Management (Recommended)
• 1 Year Continuous Improvement (Recommended)
• 1 Year System integration (Recommended)
• 1 Year New system development/implementation (Recommended)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS (Essential unless otherwise indicated):
• MS Office (Advanced).
• Advanced system knowledge of reputable production systems.
• Working knowledge of related company policies, procedures, SOP’s and SHERQ.
• Ability to supervisor small teams.
• Ability to implement change and coach on new practices.
• Support and participate in sub-functional change management to drive transformation and optimisation.
• Drawing from own experience or vocational knowledge, identify and recommend initiatives aimed at eliminating waste, improved productivity and reduce operating costs within scope.
• Obtain, check and refine information. Collate and submit reports.
• Run data exception reports and take corrective actions. Conduct document control spot-checks.
• Identify recurring problems and derive creative solutions involving team members or using own vocational knowledge and experience.
• Implement compliance requirements. Communicate compliance changes.
• Provide input into sub-functional planning. Plan team activities.
• Resolve problems as they are encountered to ensure achievement against plan.
• Ensure operational plan is implemented.
• Configure and develop various systems to meet client reporting needs.
• Optimise reporting functionality of various systems, databases and other sources through use of available tools.
• Compile data and reports related to plant/mining production functions as required to address client needs.
• Assist with data extraction and analysis.
"You must be able to attend a local interview to be considered for this role"
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Cape Town, South Africa
Perth, Western Australia
R 600 000 - R 750 000 per annum