United States White Plains
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We currently seek a high caliber Procurement Specialist for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in either White Plains, NY or Houston, TX.
- Coordinate a consolidated list of vendors from our Asset Computerized Management System software, Maximo. Estimated to be approximately 300 vendors.
- Assist with verification of the Vendor contact and accounting information for completeness.
- Assist with the development of vendor verification forms.
- Respond to vendor inquiries and assist with form completion.
- Review the configured new vendor risk verification application for completeness and quality assurance. Report any discrepancies or concerns to the Senior Manager, Plant Operations.
- Assist vendor and internal stakeholders in developing the vendor risk verification platform.
- Assist with the application configuration and implementation at company managed facilities.
- Report any user or operational issues to the stakeholder for resolution with the Risk Application provider.
- Associates degree in business or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of experience in a Procurement department, Power Plant experience preferred
- Proficiency in Maximo and Microsoft Excel
- Basic project management experience
- Possess analytical, organizational, and reporting skills
- Work in a multi-cultural office environment
- Typical office environment with normal office temperature and noise levels
- Job may require extended sitting or standing, use of standard office equipment
- Minimal lifting 15 lbs.
***Notice to Candidates: Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependent) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To be Considered Candidates: Must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship***
Employment Type: Contract
Location of Position: White Plains, NY or Houston, TX
Location Type: Hybrid
Pay range: $30-$40/hr
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Seamus McDonald; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
South Africa Durban
Canada Fort Saskatchewan
27 February 2024
16 February 2024