You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
As a global leader in the engineering and construction industry, Fluor provides sustainable solutions and builds a better world by designing, building, and maintaining safe, well executed projects. At Fluor we focus on attracting, retaining, and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life.
Due to on-going growth and a strong pipeline of work, our Perth based team has an exciting opportunity for a Supplier Quality Surveillance Lead. You will be working on a range of large-scale global and local projects for some of our reputable clients.
This role is responsible for improving overall quality assurance outcomes through the planning, control, and execution using appropriate quality management processes and compliance methodologies. Specifically, this role will be responsible for maintaining and improving existing processes and assisting in designing and developing new processes in Supplier Quality, Supplier Performance Management, and Supplier Oversight.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Assessing and defining quality requirements associated with procure equipment.
- Development and implementation of the Project Surveillance plan.
- Act as lead to subordinate SQS coordinators (Mech/ E&I).
- Monitoring and Management of the Surveillance Budget.
- Reviewing Inspection Agency Invoices and consolidation with the Budget.
- Assessment and selection of Agency Inspection resources.
- Coordination of Inspections.
- Review and Management of Inspection outcomes and Reports.
- Management of observed Non-conformance, disposition, and resolution.
Qualifications & Experience:
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and team orientated individual, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment.
Key skills and experience we are looking for include:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar role on EPC/EPCM projects in the mining or resources sector.
- Demonstrated experience managing similar position for the construction and commissioning of a mine, concentrator, and/or refinery.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with QA/QC process management and continuous improvement.
- Document control and quality auditing experience.
- Capability to assess suitability quality relevant to criticality.
- Sound understanding of current codes and standards.
- Strong knowledge of construction principles and familiarity with jobsite practices and procedures, including safety, project planning and technical record management.
- Understanding of interrelated contracts, schedules, documentation management, financial administration, and reporting.
- Demonstrated computer skills/ proficiency.
In order to be considered for this position, current Australian legal working rights are required.
N.B. All candidates will be treated with discretion and only relevant candidates progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 90 Per Hour
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 95 Per Hour
CA$ 30 Per Hour
$ 19 Hourly
United States Ladson
27 February 2024
16 February 2024