The Turnaround planner will have experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing planning and scheduling functions, which include schedule development, control, and analysis, in the field.
• Work closely with engineering, field engineering and estimating in an EPC environment.
• Review and asses each Turnaround job for resources requirement.
• Develop job packs that are ready for execution in the filed.
• Develop detailed plans and determine critical path activities.
• Identifies and reports activities that have a critical or potential impact on the schedule, and prepares and presents Schedule Change Notices (SCN), and Schedule Impact Report (SIR).
• Completes estimate of Direct Field Labour hours, overheads, materials, and equipment for assigned area.
• Technical school diploma, trades certificate or equivalent work experience.
• 5 to 10 years of experience in a Planning / Scheduling role.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
• Work face planning experience is an asset.
• Proficient in Excel and/or Access to perform import/ export to and from Primavera (P6) and SAP.
• Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry is an asset.
• Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and solving problems.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Offshore - North Sea
03 September 2019
06 August 2019