FUNCTION: JUNIOR ESTIMATOR - QS
SALARY: MARKET RELATED (NEG)
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE ONLY FOR SOUTH AFRICAN LOCAL CITIZENS
"TRS is looking for a Junior Estimator- QS for our well established Client in the Electrical and Lightning Protection Systems based in Johannesburg."
- Estimating accurately on projects (any scale), including complete preparation of enquiry/tender documents with health and safety requirements, wherever necessary.
- Attending to queries and questionnaires supplied by client.
- Communication with clients regarding enquiry details, queries on drawings or items on BOQ, etc.
- Preparation of our standard enquiry, quotation, bill of quantity and tender format.
- Following up queries received from clients regarding progress on projects and re-submitting documentation, etc.
- Prepare technical report with enquiry/quotation, wherever required. Reports must be technically correct and must be provided timeously.
- Communication with Contracts Dept and our Contracts Manager for projects received regarding quantities and preparation of design drawings, etc.
- Liaising with Costing Dept regarding cost on individual projects, if required.
- Liaising with our Drawing Dept regarding design of projects to be supplied to client, as originally quoted, and indicating additional work wherever necessary.
- Following up on enquiries for annual maintenance tests and any other leads to obtain additional work.
- Following up on enquiries as attended to by yourself or other estimators as required.
- Final account preparation when required
- Quantity Surveying duties as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Tertiary Education (preferably).
- Five (5) plus years work related experience in Electrical and Lightning Protection Systems.
Steven Van Rooyen
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Colombia City, WA
Competitive salary package
£450 - £500 per day
19 February 2020
07 February 2020