Hours are 37 per week, Monday - Friday. Starting January 2021.
As a Technical Analyst, your main responsibility will be to provide first line support and maintenance for all Business Energy systems. You’ll be responsible for managing each request received via the Client Support mailbox, from the first point of contact until resolution.
In addition, typical duties will include: responding to a high demand of support requests, managing communication with second line support / third parties, address training issues, review support documentation and conduct scheduled audits.
A significant part of this support role will include the development of MIS reports using tools such as Microsoft Access, SQL Server and Power BI.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Design and development of ad hoc MIS reports from a variety of systems
- Responsible for the design, development and validation of ad hoc MIS reports and statistics, both for management and to assist the business carry out their daily tasks
- Building short term tactical solutions using Excel, Access, Power BI and SQL Server
- Manage Client Support mailbox
- Responding to a high demand of support requests
- Ensure all agreed audits related to Client Support tasks are carried out and kept up to date
SQL, power BI, MS access
1-2 years in a similar role
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Martin Doe by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Ciudad de México
Johannesburg South Africa