This role will be based in Hamburg but with frequent visits to site in Poland.
• The Onshore Substation and Cable Engineer acts as project expert for all civil construction works onshore for the HV export cable installation as well as for the onshore substation works as:
Supporting the package manager in coordination of Employers site team, consisting of cable installation and jointing specialists, surveyors, client reps and quantity surveying specialists across all phases of project life cycle including but not limited to planning, permitting procedures, routing, survey, UXO identification and removal, civil works, commissioning etc.;
o installation of onshore section of grid connection systems, including beach crossing by means of HDD, tunneling or similar up to limits with offshore section and onshore substation;
o overseeing the civil design and construction works for the onshore substation;
o Management of onshore delivery of civil works according to contract and protection of the client’s contractual position.
• More than 5 years of experience in the construction of onshore substations (or similar industrial buildings) and HV cable laying (e.g. with consideration of the bend radii as well as the tensile and shearing forces);
• Relevant professional experience in the field of cable laying, cable pulling in existing cable ducts, civil engineering and cable technology as well as corresponding knowledge of the methods and devices used;
• Relevant professional experience in the field of civil engineering and HDD pipe laying as well as corresponding knowledge of the methods and devices used;
• Good knowledge of polish construction law and local standards;
• Candidates must be fluent in Polish and English language, both verbal and in writing. German is a plus, but not mandatory.
If this is of interest please send your CV to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions (TRS) does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation
TRS acts as an employment agency and employment business for permanent and temporary workers as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
Our latest jobs
₹400000 - ₹600000
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Coventry West Midlands
Coventry West Midlands
€25000 - €35000
CA$70000 - CA$90000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal