Based in Malmö, Sweden
Start Date: 16th November 2020
• First hand experience with major contracts > 100K Euro.
• University degree or work experience in Procurement.
• Background in Engineering/Technical, Business Administration, Legal or Economics. However, a track record of success is more important than former positions or educational background.
• Fluent English and Swedish speaker. German, Danish or other language skills would be an advantage.
• Willingness to travel within Europe if required.
• An understanding of risk and interface management.
• Strong SAP experience and knowledge.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at a high level with internal and external decision makers.
• High performance and result orientation and willingness to implement change.
• Strong drive and passion to set and push through commercial standards based on excellent conceptual skills and personal determination.
• Strong commercial acumen.
• Ensure compliance with Procurement policy and processes.
• Build and maintain effective supplier relationships to ensure that their performance consistently meets, and at times exceed, business expectations.
• Develop strong and effective internal relationships with all levels of the business to ensure that business requirements are reflected within contractual documentation.
• Conversion of Purchase Requisitions into Purchase Orders in SAP, in a timely manner.
• Issue of tender documents, utilising electronic systems (e.g. MyFutura) when appropriate, and acting as single point of contact for external suppliers from tender phase through to contract placement.
• Supplier management and leading negotiations with key suppliers.
• Track and ensure achievement of forecasted value and savings targets.
• Manage interface between commercial and technical contract sections.
• Notify all contract award decisions and rejections to suppliers.
• Utilise the Supplier Onboarding process and pre-qualification of suppliers in line with the Supply Chain policy.
• Application of Procurement Group wide Tools and Techniques.
Our latest jobs
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
$75000 - $90000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal