This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
For the function of QA/QC Manager we are looking for the following requirements:
- QA/QC to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met in the project.
- Quality Control and assurance in operations, procedures and during execution phase.
- Guaranteeing that all procedures, standards and specifications are in line with Fluor’s.
- Ensuring that processes comply with national and international level requirements.
- Analyze and indicating potential risks on HSEQ related matters.
- Working closely together and managing subcontractors and employees to ensure quality assurance.
- Monitoring performance, recording and analyzing.
- Bachelor & preferably Master degree in Engineering/Safety/Quality Control…
- Degree of Prevention Advisor I
- Language requirements are preferably Dutch, English and French.
- Around five years of recent experience as a QA QC Manager
- Preferably several years of recent experience in engineering and EPCm projects.
- Good knowledge of standard IT tools such as MS Office, Excel etc.
- Knowledge of power and renewable energy is an asset
- In possession of EU driver’s license and EU work permit / nationality
- Engagement during whole the complete duration of the project.
TRS is a recruitment company who has years of knowledge in the Engineering and Construction sector. Our office is based in the Port of Antwerp close to our client's offices and sites. We are able to offer a long-term agreement with growth opportunities. As a company we work in a hands-on environment where mutual respect and a good work-life balance are very important. In our multicultural office flexible working hours are available in our 40 hour work week. The position is also open for freelancers.
Our latest jobs
Johannesburg South Africa
₹400000 - ₹600000
Mexico Distrito Federal
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Ciudad de México
₹300000 - ₹400000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020