We are seeking a Regional Expert to join our client's dynamic team. This is a Direct Hire position based in Rocklin, CA.
Summary of position:
The Regional Expert is responsible for data analysis of the company's utility and commercial inverters in the field. Duties include, root cause analyses, potential repair recommendations, generation of repair estimates, complex troubleshooting, training, and analysis of commercial inverter applications. The RE regularly communicates with Research and Development to resolve advanced issues and request development changes to improve overall product quality.
Requirements / Must haves:
• A bachelor's degree in engineering is strongly preferred.
• At least 4 years of experience in electrical, electronic and/or network communications are strongly preferred.
• Prior experience in the solar energy industry is strongly preferred.
• Ability to work non standard business hours occasionally to support service customer contracts is required.
• Knowledge of solar electric (PV) installation, system design and/or inspection is required.
• Knowledge of engineering and mathematical concepts is required.
• Knowledge of power plant measurement devices and techniques is strongly preferred.
• Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, is required. Spanish and/or German language skills are a plus.
• Technical troubleshooting skills and an attitude of thinking outside of the box is required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) is required.
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy are required.
• Primary responsibility is data analysis, determining warranty conditions, and providing recommendations for repair activities.
• Organize and direct advanced analyses when necessary.
• Preparation of work instructions, process flows, and analyzing various field data.
• Advanced Training of Field Service Engineers as needed.
• Advanced measurements, analysis, and reporting on company's utility and commercial inverters in the field.
• Develops a detailed knowledge of company’s utility and commercial inverter products, associated company options, and third party options that are sold by company for use with the inverters.
• Maintains a working knowledge of the National Electric Code.
• Regularly works with high voltage DC electricity, three phase AC power, and the relevant software and firmware of the inverters and inverter options.
• Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction while striving to lower the costs of field service.
• Occasional field work may be required.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Christine Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org, 949-349-4220
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
£550 per day
£55-65k per annum
£55-65k per annum
Hobbs, New Mexico