• Communicate and implement Client’s Safety Policies and Procedures for all personnel on the project site.
• Ensure that all project personnel have the requisite safety training pertinent to their scope of work.
• Constantly solve problems and resolve issues through face to face and personal communication.
• Effectively perform audit, inspection, and surveillance activities in accordance with the project safety program.
• Work with the project team that continuously assesses the Safety of the work performed, track and assure corrective actions are completed in accordance with Client’s Safety Policies and Procedures.
• Investigate and document all accidents, incidents, and near misses, and report them to the company Safety Director.
• Bachelor’s degree in construction safety management or related area preferred
• 5+ years of experience in utility-scale solar construction experience
• 10+ years of experience in construction safety experience
For more information, or to apply, contact Stephanie Warneke at Stephanie.Warneke@TRSStaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
$90000 - $110000
San Carlos CA
£50000 - £70000
Mexico Distrito Federal
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
€100000 - €130000
$75000 - $90000
$65000 - $75000
Garden Grove California
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
25 February 2021
09 February 2021